You have to know when to throw in the towel—is it time for you to upgrade your air conditioner?
If you’ve had lots of trouble with your air conditioner in recent history, then it’s time for you to schedule an appointment with our professionals. Your air conditioner can last for a long time, but it can’t last forever. Once you decide that you’re looking for a new air conditioner, you need to choose how you’re going about it. We know that this can be very stressful. That’s where we come in. If you need HVAC help in Orland Park, IL, make sure that you come to our team. We’ve got your back with whatever you need.
When It’s Time to Upgrade
Are you unsure when it’s time to upgrade your home’s air conditioner? Here are some of the signs that you need to upgrade your unit:
- The AC’s energy efficiency has decreased (high energy bills with no clear cause)
- You’re not cool enough
- You repair your air conditioner constantly
- Your house has low indoor air quality
- Your air conditioner makes loud, concerning sounds
- You notice odd scents
If you need a great new air conditioner, we’re going to help you find the right one. The process of an upgrade doesn’t have to be difficult. We’re going to make sure that you have the best work around. Call us today.
Your Upgrade Options
Here at our company, we’re going to provide you with a wide variety of air conditioning systems. We do this because we understand that each home’s needs are unique. We make sure to cater to this. This means that you can come to us for the following:
- Central Air Conditioning: These are the air conditioners that you know and love. This is probably the air conditioner you already have in your home. If you’re looking for a new, updated model we’re going to help you find it. New air conditioners on the market are more efficient than ever. We’re going to make sure that you find the one that meets every single one of your needs.
- Ductless Air Conditioning: Are you looking for air conditioning services that are just a little more adaptable? You might want to try a ductless unit. This is a great way to zone your home without doing any of the heavy lifting. We can help you find a ductless system that improves the comfort of your home throughout the year.
- Evaporative Coolers: An evaporative cooler (better known as a swamp cooler) is the air conditioning system you need if you want a cool home without sacrificing your humidity balance.
- Heat Pumps: Heat pumps can both heat and cool your home from one system. If you’re looking for a heat pump, we’re going to help you find the best one for your needs. All heat pumps aren’t built equally. We’ll help you get the one that works for you.
Contact Johansen & Anderson Inc to schedule an appointment with our team today. Call J&A today, sleep tight tonight.